Annual air duct cleaning service from First American Air, based in Northern California, will help reduce indoor air pollution, allergies and sickness, to improve indoor air quality and increase home energy efficiency!
Your home should be a secure, healthful sanctuary for you and your family. You work hard to keep it clean and germ free, but bacteria, mold and other harmful particles can lurk in your heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC) system. The Environmental Protection Agency says indoor air has been found to be up to 70 percent more polluted than outdoor air. Often one of the main culprits is failure to regularly clean and maintain your HVAC system. Air duct cleaning from First American Air will help keep you and your family healthy year-round.
Why is this so important?
- Children are more likely than adults to be effected by poor indoor air quality (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
- The average six room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year (Discover Magazine)
- Air ducts contain more germs than a chicken coop (American Lung Association)
- Most filters are less 50 percent efficient in stopping dirt, dust, pollen, etc passing through it.
- As much as 50 percent of all allergies are either caused or aggravated by indoor air pollution. Mold remediation and air duct cleaning can help eliminate the causes of allergies (American College of Allergists).
Scientific evidence indicates the air within buildings can be more seriously polluted than outdoor air in even the largest and most industrialized cities. Studies conducted by the U.S. Government Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), and others, show indoor pollutant levels may be 10 to 100 times higher than outdoor concentrations. This is of particular concern because it is estimated people spend upwards of 90% of their time indoors. Recently, comparative risk studies performed by the EPA and its Science Advisory Board (SAB) have consistently ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental risks to public health. The American Medical Association (AMA) states 94% of all respiratory ailments are caused by polluted air, and also reported that one-third of our national health bill is for causes directly attributable to indoor air pollution.
- rent a porta potty Reno NV
- portable toilets in Rochester NY
- Atlanta portable toilets
- Jersey City portable toilets
- Champion Portable Toilets Greensboro NC
- portable toilets Corpus Christi TX
- portable toilets in Scottsdale AZ
- portable toilets in Washington DC
- portable toilets in Cleveland OH
- Champion Portable Toilets Phoenix AZ
- porta potties Raleigh NC
- rent a porta potty in Oakland CA
- Anaheim porta potty
- Fort Worth TX portable toilets
Indoor pollution sources that release gases or particles into the air are the primary cause of indoor air quality problems in homes. Inadequate ventilation can increase indoor pollutant levels by not bringing in enough outdoor air to dilute emissions from indoor sources and by not carrying indoor air pollutants out of the home. High temperature and humidity levels also increase concentrations of some pollutants. Inadequate ventilation can result when there is a buildup of dust and other materials in the air ducts themselves, which can retain moisture and block the free flow of air.
What’s more, regularly cleaning and maintaining your air ducts and other HVAC equipment will decrease your heating and air conditioning costs: A build up of 0.42 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a 21% decrease of efficiency of your HVAC system.
First American Air operates in Northern California and the Bay Area. We provide a range of services that can improve the quality of the air in your home and help you maximize the energy efficiency of your entire HVAC system. We can even take proactive steps like installing UV light and electrostatic filters to your HVAC system to actively kill harmful mold, bacteria and fungus before they get into your house.